Monday 16 April 2012

How To Introduce Yourself for a Job Interview

Leave a Comment
In a job interview, it is critical that you properly introduce yourself to everyone in the room. Here are some tips to help you make a strong first impression.

 



Example :

Starting Line / First Line  : Good morning Sir/Mam.

It's my pleasure to introduce my self.

Well I'M Manoj . I've completed my MCA from TMIMT, MORADABAD with 71%.

Family members : I have a beautiful family of five members, My father is a Farmer, Mother is a House Wife and two elder brothers.

Qualification  : I have a technical knowledge of computer languages like Objective-C, C#, java, JavaScript, HTML, HTML5, oracle etc. And Currently I'm working on Mobile development Like-iPhone development & Android.

Strength and Weakness : My strengths are quick learner, good listener the best strength in me is "I never neglect any opportunity for my improvement and I have faith in my effort".

Hobbies : My hobbies are listening to the music, Playing Computer game.

Last Line / Interview end Line : That's all about me sir, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment