Tuesday 26 November 2013

UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2014 Declaration Date

Leave a Comment
UPSC CDS I Admit card 2014 UPSC Combined Defense Service  I  2014 Advertisement  Notice was Uploaded by UPSC at upsc website on Nov 2 , 2013.The Commission conduct the exam twice a year for recruiting candidates in IMA , OTA and Naval Academy. Candidates who have applied for exam now waiting for their CDS I admit card . We want to inform you about  UPSC CDS I admit card declaration date , admit card  declaration date is not yet announced  , but expected month is Jan 2014 . Those who haven't filled Online application form yet are advised to fill application form through this link.( ONline form UPSC CDS I 2014 ) before the closing date 2 dec , 2013.


Online Form UPSC CDS I 2014


How To Download UPSC CDS I admit card :


E-Admit card will be available in pdf format at UPSC admit card Website ( http://upscadmitcard.nic.in ). Through this web portal you can download your respective admit cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment