Monday 18 November 2013

How to respond to Interview Question Why Should I Hire You

Leave a Comment
The last post that i have written in this interview column is : " Tell me About Yourself  " which is the very first question asked by  a interviewer to the interviewee. Now here in this post am going to tell you about how to respond to the  Interview Question  " Why Should I hire you ".  Regarding this question people have posted their different answers on various educational and interview web sites .Here we also posted best two answers  regarding Question "Why should i hire You" .

 



Best Interview Answers  : " Why Should I hire You " :

  • As a fresher I have no practical experience, but I assure you that I will work sincerely to achieve the goals of my organization. I always keep two things in mind being perfect in my work and to try my level best at any cost to complete the work. Thank you.

  • Sir, even though I am a fresher, the vacancy present in your company is best fit for me. I have good sound of knowledge to theory related to this job. So, If you give me an opportunity I will prove my self to by putting 100% efforts in this job and do the best. I can work at any stressful conditions and believe in continuous learning and I enjoy the job which leads to self satisfaction for me.


If You wanna share your answer , do comment on this post :

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment